Ingredients for homemade granola.
- 400 gr. whole oats (not instant)
- a cup of chopped nuts
- a cup of chopped or whole almonds according to taste
- 3/4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of linen or sesame seeds
- a pinch of salt
- 100 ml. sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup of honey or agave syrup
- a cup of raisins or cranberries
- Mix oats with the almonds and the sunflower, pumpkin and linen seeds, and add a pinch of salt.
- Heat oil slightly in a small pan. Add honey or agave syrup and simmer for 3-4 minutes while stirring.
- Pour the oil mixture over the oat and seeds mixture, and mix everything well.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking paper coated mold and leave it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly with a wooden spoon and put it back into the oven for another 10 minutes. Then, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- When the granola cools completely (never before), crumble the mix with your hands. Add raisins or blueberries, mix everything and keep it in a jar or a tight taper.
muesli In Homemade Granola