Chickpea and Vegetable Burgers
Ingredients for these chickpea and vegetable burgers.
- 2 glasses of chickpea flour
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of ground flax
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C
- Chopped in a food processor or grate carrots, zucchini and onion.
- Add to this mix the chickpea flour, ground flax and spices.
- With lightly oil soaked hands, take the mixture and form burgers. Place them on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes per side.
They can be served as a main dish with a green salad or as an appetizer.
am_763029_6393798_787455 In Chickpea and Vegetable Burgers