Moringa is a tree native to India, which usually measures about 10 meters high. Practically all structures of the tree have medicinal properties, but the leaves, fruits and seeds deserve special attention, as it has been shown that its components are widely applied in the prevention and control of various diseases.
The benefits of moringa are,
- Increases the natural defenses of the body.
- Promotes cell body structure.
- Naturally controls serum cholesterol levels.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promotes normal functioning of the liver and kidney.
- Beautifies the skin.
- Provides energy.
- Promotes proper digestion.
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- Provides a healthy circulatory system.
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- Produces a feeling of well being.
- Regulates normal levels of blood sugar.
Moringa is one of the most complete foods available today. It contains vitamin C, vitamin A, a lot of potassium, protein, iron, phosphorus and many other properties. We could say that is the food with more supply of vitamins, potassium and proteins that we have.