Citronella Essential Oil
Citronella essential oil is obtained from citronella itself, which belongs to the family of grass herbaceous species. This herb can reach a height of two meters. The leaves are long, wide and smooth. The oil is produced from stripping steam of leaves.
Citronella essential oil has antispasmodic, antibacterial, antiseptic, fungicidal, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and insecticidal properties. It is excellent for oily skin and very useful as an insect repellent and to treat flu, colds and infections.
Benefits for the body:
- In case of physical fatigue.
- To slow digestion.
- Headache, neuralgia and migraines.
- Bumps and bruises, to relieve rheumatic pains like arthritis and muscle, for low back pain and neck tension, to relieve migraine.
- Flu, colds, infections.
- Citronella oil, such as lemon grass and palmarosa oil, are highly valued in aromatherapy for skin care in cases of fine lines, wrinkles, oily skin, chapped lips. These oils are also used in case of fatigue and stress.
- For oily skin to fight pimples, teenage acne and excessive sweating.
- To keep away mosquitoes. It has antibacterial, antiseptic and deodorant properties.
- Effective to regulate excessive perspiration as well as skin and oily hair.
- To relieve anxiety, sadness or depression.
- Provides strength in times of lack of self confidence.
- Lighten the emotional burdens and conveys optimism.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use during pregnancy without consulting your doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if allergic to any of its components. Check reaction before use.
Keep away from heat and sunlight.
None of the above products replace a medical diagnosis, since the function of essential oils is to help in the treatment of diseases, providing comfort and welfare.